MSD Power Grid Dual NTK Wide Band O2 Module
A dual channel air-fuel ratio (AFR) system designed to interface with the Power Grid (PN 7730) to monitor and record the AFR of internal combustion engines.
The MSD Power Grid Dual NTK Wide Band O2 Module is a dual-channel air-fuel ratio (AFR) system designed to interface with the Power Grid (PN 7730) to monitor and record the AFR of internal combustion engines.
The Dual Wide-Band O2 sensor module is capable of measuring AFR as low as λ = 0.5 (7.35:1 Gasoline AFR equivalent). The AFR range is configurable using the MSDView software in conjunction with the Power Grid Controller (PN 7730). The excellent range of the NTK sensor gives this unit the ability to accurately monitor AFR's even on alcohol cars.
The MSD Wide-Band O2 Sensor module also provides a 0.5-4.5 VDC analog output proportional to the AFR. This analog output can be sent to a gauge or a data acquisition system. A dual-color LED provides the system status at a glance.
To provide accurate back pressure compensated AFR readings on turbocharged applications, the addition of an Exhaust Pressure Module, part number 7767, is required.
- Plug and Play Power Grid module
- Works seamlessly with additional MSD Wide-Band O2 Sensor Modules
- No setup or calibration required (Free Air Calibration is optional for added precision)
- Can be expanded to operate with a second sensor MSD PN 2268
- Fully potted and sealed unit with Automotive-Grade connectors
- 0.5-4.5V Analog Output Voltage for a gauge or data acquisition
- LEDs to monitor system operation and health
- High-speed data acquisition when used with the Power Grid Controller (PN 7730)
- Back Pressure Compensated AFR's when used with the optional Exhaust Pressure module