WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect different types of information based on your use of our products and services and on our business relationship with you.
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you. We get this information when you order or register for our services. This would include information like your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Billing Information related to your financial relationship with us, such as the services we provide to you, the telephone numbers you call and text, your payment history, your credit history. Due to security reasons, no critical data of the client's credit card are stored (credit card number, cvv2/cvc2 number, expiry date). The only data that are stored is the full name of the credit card holder, due to security reasons and certifying the orders.
- Social media information related to your account. We get this information when you login with your Facebook or Google account. This would include information like your name, email and Facebook or Google ID.
- Technical & Usage Information related to the services we provide to you, including information about how you use our network, services, products or websites. Some examples include:
- Equipment Information that identifies your equipment on our network, such as IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, screen resolution, equipment type, device IDs, device status, settings, configuration and operating system.
- Network Performance & Usage Information about the operation of the equipment, services and applications you use on our network.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
In three basic ways:
- Information you provide us directly, such as your username, real name, birthdate, address, phone number and e-mail address when you make a purchase or set up an account with us.
- Third Party Information. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you access our websites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook Connect, by “following,” “liking,” linking your account to Racedom etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to us. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service..
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we will never sell it to others at any cost.
- We may only disclose a specific parts of your information to third-party service providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We may use your email address to provide you with certain information or updates (such as our newsletters or deals notices)
- We may use information about your use of our and our partners’ sites, such as your searches or browsing history and the products you have purchased, to make recommendations or suggestions to you and to provide you with advertising that is more relevant and interesting for you.
- • We may use your order transaction ID to link your order with the courier service tracking information.
In addition to the uses described above, we may use your personal information for any of the following:
- To contact you regarding the status of your inquiries relating to services or products listed on our Websites.
- To contact you to confirm your service inquiry, to confirm, complete or update your Service User Information or registration information, or for any other business reason related to your use of our Websites.
- To contact you in response to a customer service question from you, or in relation to any issue arising in respect of the agreement between Racedom and you.
- To process credit card payments approved in advance by you and help us establish and verify your identity.
We use your information to improve your experience and to make our business stronger. Some examples include:
- Protecting network integrity and security, ensuring quality control, optimizing capacity and preventing misuse,
- Investigating violations of our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policies, or other service conditions or restrictions; and
- Protecting the safety of any person.
HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION?
As mentioned above, we take in great consideration the information you provide us. We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. In detail:
- Racedom offers high levels of security through an SSL AES 256bit encryption, a trustworthy technology that is globally used for secure internet transactions. Whenever personal data input is required, Racedom uses the SSL technology, thus your personal data are handled encrypted in our servers.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- When you login to your account from a public computer please don’t check the box that will keep you connected (“Remember me” box).
DATA RETENTION AND CORRECTNESS
Please note that some data may be further retained if necessary to resolve disputes, enforce Racedom user agreements, and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of Services.
PEOPLE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
Our Websites are not intended for use by people under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under 18, please do not send any information to us. By accessing Websites or using our services, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older.
EU LAWS COMPLIANCE
Your personal data were given to Racedom with your consent and you were informed that they might be subject to personal data processing in accordance with EU Law 2002/65/EK. However, you retain the right to access your personal data at any time in order to request and receive, without delay, the purpose for which data are processed and information about the recipients of data in a manner which is clear and easy to understand.