MSD Exhaust Pressure Module
Exhaust Pressure Module that compensates for A/F ratios on turbo applications
Exhaust Pressure Module that compensates for A/F ratios on turbo applications when used with the MSD 7766 Dual Wide Band NTK O2 Module.
Estimate shipping rates: $ 21.18
For next dispatch
If you are looking for accurate AFR readings Pre-turbo or just want to know what your back pressure is then the 7767 is for you. When combined with the 7766 NTK wideband module you can read AFR accurately with up to 75psi of back pressure. With other widebands this is not possible due to their lack of back pressure compensation. You can use a single 7766 and 7767 module to get per bank information on your engine, or use 4 7766 modules with a single 7767 to get per cylinder AFR readings on your 8 cylinder turbo charged engine. You can easily pair the 7766 and 7767 with a Power Grid for plug and play operation or use the supplied analog outputs on each module to read AFR and back pressure data on your data logger or EFI system of choice.
- Compensates for exhaust back pressure when used with MSD PN 7766
- Allows for placing an Oxygen Sensor on each cylinder in boosted applications
- Optional second pressure sensor for dual turbo applications
- Plug and Play Power Grid Module
- Can be used as a stand-alone Power Grid module for monitoring and recording any pressure up to 75 psig or with the 7766, Dual Wide Band NTK O2 Module
Write Your Own Review