AEM E100/M100 High Flow Fuel Pump for Polaris RZR Turbo
AEM's 245LPH E85-compatible, direct-fit In-Tank High-Flow Fuel Pump for 2016-up Polaris RZR XP Turbo UTVs (PN 50-1225) plugs into the factory wiring harness and is a direct replacement for the OE RZR XP Turbo fuel pump (fits XP Turbo Models Only, will not fit non-turbo RZRs). It is built to withstand extreme duty, delivering a 44% increase in fuel pressure over the factory fuel pump (115 PSI max pressure AEM vs 80 PSI max pressure stock), and it delivers 100% more flow at the stock 58 PSI base pressure (202lph AEM vs 100lph stock)!
Every AEM 50-1225 RZR XP fuel pump is individually tested to flow 245lph (65 gph) at 40 PSI and 202lph (53gph) at the RZR XP/XP Turbo’s 58 PSI base fuel pressure, which is enough flow to support 640 HP at 58 PSI and 482 HP at 22 PSI of boost on gasoline! Flow vs. Pressure and Horsepower vs. Pressure graphs for gasoline, E85 ethanol and M100 methanol are available on the Specs Tab.
All AEM E85-compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels. They are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. Every AEM High Flow Fuel Pump is flow tested before it is packaged for sale.
Direct-Fit Polaris XP Turbo 245lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Features (PN 50-1225):
- Drop in replacement for 2016-up Polaris RZR XP Turbo!
- Delivers 44% increase in fuel pressure over stock (115 PSI max pressure vs 80 PSI stock)
- Provides 100% increase in flow at 58 PSI base fuel pressure (202lph vs 100lph stock)
- Supports 482 HP at 22 PSI of boost on gasoline (313 HP @ 22 PSI on E85)
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Each pump is tested to flow 245 lph @ 40 PSI (202lph @ 58 PSI RZR XP base pressure)
- Compact body (37mm diameter x 70.6mm length)
- Kit includes fuel pump, pre filter, fuel hose and stainless-steel clamps
Weight: 12.5oz (354 grams)
Outside Diameter: 36.7mm OD
External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching, green end cap
Inlet Fitting: -7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD, Offset Inline
Outlet Fitting: -10mm hose clamp, barbed. Offset
PRV Activation: 115 PSI
Impeller Design: Single Scroll Ceramic Turbine
Connector Terminal: 6mm Spade (pos/neg)
Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
Fuse: 20 amps (13.5v)
* Power rating given at 43 PSI, 13.5v at the pump terminal with a BSFC of .5. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.