PIAA LEH123E 2ND Gen LED Bulb Kits H7 6000K
Designed to PIAA-Japan’s rigorous standards of manufacture, the LED range utilises various technologically innovative components in order to achieve the best light possible: a specially heat-management system includes a cooling fan to maximise heat endurance; Anti-Flash pulse control units ensures a bright beam consistency; and a robust casing protects against vibrational damage up to 10G and any number of potentially harmful weather conditions.
Other such bespoke compositional features include a precisely aligned 0.9mm ultra-thin PCB and LED chip – an essential feature in facilitating maximum LED light output when dealing with factory-fitted halogen headlamp units. The dramatically increased light output of the PIAA LED is also characterised by a 6000K colour temperature, which provides a sensitive light colour closely matching daylight, helping to keep you alert and at ease behind the wheel at night.
Features and benefits
- 6000K colour temperature
- Up to 200% more light than standard
- Unique cooling fan system for enhanced heat sustainability
- Superb durability – vibration-proof up to 10G
- Huge lifetime – over 10,000 hours
- Precisely aligned LED chip for maximum light output
- Stylish white light similar in colour to daylight
- Simple ‘plug-and-play’ installation
- Three year warranty
- Made to PIAA-Japan’s high manufacturing standards
- Not road legal
- Model : LEH123E (H7)
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Color of light: white cold
- Voltage: 12V / 24V
- Power Draw : 25W
- Power Output : 3700lm
- Cooling system : The cooling fan is controlled by a microprocessor
- PCU : Built-in anti-lock system
PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs do not have ECE approval, and as such their usage is currently not approved for use on public roads: their usage is limited to ‘off-road’ applications.