AEM 22 Channel CAN Sensor Module
AEM’s 22 Channel CAN Sensor Module (PN 30-2212) converts analog, digital and frequency inputs into an AEMnet CAN bus signal that can be transmitted to the CD-5 Carbon and CD-7 Digital Dashes. This expansion module provides a way for users with carbureted vehicles to add a CD Dash, and lets users with existing CAN-based devices add more channels to the display for viewing and/or data logging (data logging requires CD-5L Carbon or CD-7L logging Dashes). The 22-Channel CAN Sensor Module is compatible with the CD Dashes only; it will run in parallel with 3rd party CAN devices on the CD dashes but it is currently not compatible with AEM’s AQ-1 Data Logger, Series 2 or Infinity ECUs, or 3rd party ECUs or loggers.
FOR CARBURETED VEHICLES
The 22 Channel CAN Sensor Module has everything that users need to get data onto the Dash in a carbureted vehicle, including tachometer and fuel level, wheel speeds for MPH, and pressure/temp sensors. Users can daisy-chain two of the Modules together, which is ideal for enthusiasts who have a logging CD Dash and want to expand their logging capabilities.
FOR CAN-BASED EFI USERS
Racers who are using a CAN-based programmable ECU and have consumed all of the inputs in the ECUs now have a way to add more channels to a CD Dash without having to purchase multiple CAN-based devices.
WHAT YOU GET
The 22 Channel CAN Sensor Module includes four 0-5v analog inputs, four Temp inputs, four user configurable inputs for 0-5v, Temp or RTD, dedicated fuel level input, six digital inputs for switched or duty cycle, Tach input and two VR inputs for crank, wheel or driveshaft speeds. A harness is included with pre-pinned, 36-inch color-coded wires to connect inputs, and a DTM-style AEMnet cable to connect to a CD-5 Carbon or CD-7 Dash. Users can select the CAN speed delivery rate.
- Convert analog, digital and frequency-based inputs to AEMnet CAN bus for display on CD-5 Carbon and CD-7 Dashes!
- Perfect for users with carbureted vehicles who want to add a CD Dash display
- Ideal for EFI users who want to add more channels to a CD Dash without purchasing multiple CAN-based devices
- Daisy chain two Modules together for additional channels
- IP65-rated enclosure is ‘dust tight’ and water resistant
- Wiring harness included with 36-inch flying leads and pre-wired CAN cable
- Four Dedicated 0-5V analog inputs
- Four Temperature (thermistor) inputs
- Four User configurable analog inputs, (jumper selectable; 0-5v, thermistor, or RTD)
- One dedicated fuel level input (0 to 250 ohm range)
- Six Digital Inputs, active low, protected to ~18v, frequency, duty cycle or simple switch
- One Tach Input, trigger when low, 12v internal Pull Up
- Two VR pair frequency inputs (crank, wheel or drive shaft speeds)
- Jumper selectable CAN bus speeds, 250k,500k,1M
- Jumper selectable terminating resistor
- Jumper selectable header length, 11bit or 29 bit
- Dimensions: 4.7” L x 4.3” W x 1.4” H (not including connector)
- Weight: 6.4oz / 180g