PIAA LP570 DK575BW LED Drive Lamp KIT
- 05 Hrs
- 09 Min
- Two 9W LEDs for low power draw
- Reflector Facing Technology puts more light where the driver needs it
- 6000K White Color Temperature to replicate daylight
- SAE Compliant Long Range Driving beam pattern for superior visibility
- 10G vibration validated to withstand the most rugged terrain
What's in the Box
- Two Lamps
- Wiring harness
- Two Covers
PIAA’s advanced Reflective Facing Technology (RFT)
PIAA wanted to perfect LED lighting when we designed rearward-facing bulbs and new “first-in-the-industry” reflector technology. The innovative design offers significantly improved lighting and beam control compared to conventional LED and halogen lamps with forward-facing bulbs. The result is greater visibility for drivers.
Key to achieving these performance advantages is PIAA’s advanced Reflective Facing Technology (RFT). PIAA’s exclusive computer-designed, multi-surface reflector concentrates and focuses the beam pattern of the rearward-facing LED bulbs more precisely than forward-facing LED lamps. RFT is featured in PIAA’s new 530LED Series lamps and new 570LED Series lamps.
Both series of PIAA LED lamps provide brilliant illumination, but with lower power consumption than conventional LED and halogen lamps. They light the road with brilliant cobalt-blue color that is clearly visible to oncoming traffic, providing an added measure of driving safety. The lamps are compact and durable, with the cast aluminum housings and polycarbonate lenses.
- More Light Per-Watt Than The Competition
- Focused Beam Pattern in fog or driving
- Maximizes Light to Conserve Amp Draw
- More Light Where You Need It