Innovate LM-2 Digital Air/Fuel (Dual 2 Channel O2) Ratio Meter & OBDII Tool - P/N: 3807
- 1 Days
- 16 Hrs
- 2 Min
LM-2 (basic) Single Channel Wideband W/ OBDIIThe LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day.
The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter's award-winning digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2's self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
- Patented "Direct Digital" Wideband Technology
- Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Single or Dual Channel Version Available
- OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
- Large high-contrast graphics LCD
- Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- USB connection to your PC
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
Installation is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied, and the support pages, user forum, videos application notes and tuner resources can also speed you on your way to effective tuning. Innovate also has a great network of local dealers, tuners, race shops, and dyno shops that can assist you in choosing, installing, and getting the most out of your Innovate products.
Tools for tuning Electonic Fuel Injection are expanding greatly. New laptop tuning solutions, chip tuners, etc. are coming out every day. These new tools allow you to modify injector duty cycles, target air/fuel ratios (and also timing, etc.). But regardless of what you're using to modify your fuel injection, YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING. You need to measure the results of changes. You set the targets in your tuning solution